We store cookies on your computer so we can recognise you when you return. By continuing to use this site, we assume you accept these cookies.
Your mission: measure and improve customer satisfaction by collecting feedback
You want to:
- Deliver consistent, remarkable customer service.
- Gain valuable insights from customer feedback.
- Win customers who spend more, stay longer and recommend you.
- You’re too busy, you don’t want to generate more work.
- You don’t know whether to use NPS, CSAT, both, neither, or something else
- The range of vendors and software is bewildering, how do you choose?
I want the book!
We offer the book alongside our email course, for busy people who want a world-class customer feedback process with minimum fuss.
The course is easy-to-follow, no-obligation, and consists of nothing but industry-tested advice and case studies which will help you improve how you listen to your customers.
If you’d like the course and ebook, please complete the form below. Naturally, you can unsubscribe any time.
Find the answers to these common satisfaction survey questions:
- What questions should I ask on feedback forms?
- When should I survey customers?
- Should I use Net Promoter Score, CSAT or Customer Effort Score?
- How can I get a high response rate?
- What impact will it have on customers?
- Should I send reminders?
- Should I offer a prize?
- What are the best customer satisfaction KPIs?
- How long does it take to implement customer feedback project?