This document describes our approach and the measures we are taking to keep our
software and support available. In short, we’re following the medical advice and
government strategy and there’s no change to what our customers will experience.
- to play our part promoting the health and well-being of our customers, our
staff and our community;
- to provide continuity of service and support.
- We believe that the best way to protect everyone is to support the public
health authorities by following their strategy and complying with their advice.
- We understand that the advice will evolve through different phases and that
different precautions will be required at different times throughout the
lifecycle of the disease outbreak, so we will follow both the advice and the
- We will keep our response under review.
Public health measures
We will follow the official advice and guidelines on:
- Self-monitoring for symptoms
- Social contact/distancing
Delivering service and support to our customers
We know that now more than ever our customers will be concerned to look after
their customers and to hear their feedback. Here’s how we’re keeping everything
- We have checked that all the mission-critical suppliers and partners on whom
we depend have business continuity plans in place.
- We have checked that our own business continuity arrangements are up to date
- We will be able to deliver our normal high standard of software availability
and support services to our customers whether our staff are office-based or
How we will apply our values
The stakes are high – the overarching goal is to reduce the number of deaths
from the disease. To give the official strategy the best chance of success we
will support it fully and with a positive attitude.
We will not panic-buy or hoard.
We will look for opportunities to play our part in helping others who are less
If you have questions or need help, the best way to get support quickly is to
email us: email@example.com.