To get a feel for how CustomerSure works, and to experience things fom your customers’ perspective, start by making a test survey, mailing it to yourself and filling it in. This first guide walks you through creating a survey and email template, the next guide will show you how to send your survey to yourself.
Step 1: Create a new survey
Don’t worry about fully customising your survey at this stage—there are many more options available once you are editing your survey. We keep survey creation fast and focused on your questions.
- Log in to your account (Open the log in page).
- Click Surveys on the main menu.
- Click the Create a new survey button.
- Fill in the form using the inline help. (For this test don’t worry about the precise questions, just select a few examples in the software.)
- Click the Create Survey button at the bottom.
You can have as many surveys as you need. Often, our customers find it helpful to create a different survey for each touchpoint in a customer journey. Examples include ‘Post Sale’, ‘Post support call’, ‘Renewal’, ‘Cancellation’ etc. If you would like some help working out the best set up for your business, feel free to get in touch – we’re always keen to help.
Step 2: Set up an email template
You can have as many email designs as you need. You might want different emails for different surveys, or even different looks for each sub-brand you have. Each time you send a survey to customers, you can specify which email template to use.
- Hover over Feedback Request Emails on the main menu and click Email Templates.
- Click the Create a new email template button.
- Fill in the form using the inline help.
- Click the Create template and move to step 2 button.
- Use the options on the right-hand side to set up the content and design.
- Once you’re happy with your email click Save your changes.
Next step: Send yourself a test survey →