There are a few different ways you can add your team to CustomerSure:
People with a login
- Administrators: These people have full control of your CustomerSure
- Operators: These people are very similar to administrators, but don’t
have access to some key features such as billing, staff management and
- Managers: These people are responsible for an area of your business,
for example a site or a team. They can see feedback and dashboards for
the area they manage
- Agents: These people can only see feedback about themselves
People without a login
- Email: These people can receive emails about feedback but can’t log in.
You can choose which areas of your business they get mail about, and
under what conditions
- Tracked These people don’t see any information in CustomerSure, but
you can track customer satisfaction aginst them.
If you’re at all unsure about how to set up your staff, please
get in touch and we’ll be glad to spend some
time talking it through with you.
To Add a new Staff Member to CustomerSure
- Hover over your name on the main menu.
- Click Company Settings on the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add staff button.
- Pick which type of staff you would like to add.
- Fill in the form and click Create Account.
If you are creating a user with a login, an email will be sent that person
inviting them to set up a password.
If somebody leaves your company you can delete their account. They will no
longer have access to CustomerSure, but any historic data, such as
their replies to customers or notes will still exist and be shown.
Linking feedback to staff
Feedback can be linked to staff members (see
segments help page. If you do not want
these staff members to have access to CustomerSure, you can add them as Staff without a login which will still allow you
to link feedback to them.