CustomerSure can be connected to your Xero account to automate your feedback request emails. Once connected, whenever you send an invoice, or when you invoice and take payment on the same day, a feedback request email will be scheduled for that invoice’s customer.
You can sleep at night knowing that if there’s been a problem, your customers automatically get a chance to tell you how to fix it.
How to connect Xero and CustomerSure
- Hover over your name on the main menu.
- Click Company Settings on the drop-down menu.
- Click Apps & Integrations on the secondary navigation bar.
- Click Connect next to Xero.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link to Xero and confirm the security credentials.
- After you’ve approved the link you’ll be asked to check the settings.
Update Xero Settings
Once you have connected to your Xero account you can amend the settings by clicking the Edit button where the Connect was in the above instructions.
You can set a delay (in days) if you want to allow time for your invoice to arrive before the feedback request email is sent. You can also set which survey and email template is sent.
Avoid over-surveying customers
If you have repeat customers or you operate subscription billing you can limit the number of surveys a customer will receive within a set time frame. See the over-survey protection page for instructions.